Are you addicted to internet TV?
Top Ten reasons to determine if you are addicted to internet TV (online or downloads)
- You always know what the last episode was that you watched of a particular series, and the next one that you are waiting for, and you think of each episode in the format S02E03.
- When your friends talk about popular adverts you have no idea what they are talking about because your TV viewing is ad-free.
- You don't have to stay up or stay in to watch a particular show as you can watch it whenever you want to.
- You know what a codec is
- After watching an episode you are more likely to contribute to online discussions about the show and look up trivia about the episode you just watched.
- You discover new music after hearing a snippit in an episode you just watched, and quickly locate it on YouTube after Googling the lyrics you heard.
- You know that an average program length of around 41 minutes is around 350MBs in size for a low quality file.
- You know the air dates of all your favourite shows and when they will return next after a break.
- You watch so much TV that you recognise actors and can name at least two other shows that they have been in.
- You have watched far too many shows that have been cancelled.
If you have any feedback regarding this article, or you have a suggestion for a new article, or just want to say thanks for the info then feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article date: 5th December 2010